At Advanced Family Eye Care, we continually strive to offer you the best services and products available. Our services range from routine eye examinations to diagnosis, treatment, and management of diseases and disorders of the visual system.
Advanced Family Eye Care offers
- Routine/preventative eye exams for the entire family
- Medical eye exams and ongoing medical care for conditions ranging from dry eye, conjunctivitis and eye allergies to foreign body removal, cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic eye disease
- Special testing, including Visual Field tests, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) tests, and Digital Retinal Imaging to aid in the diagnosis and management of a variety of conditions
- State-of-the-art frames, lens materials, and coating options in our Optical department, as well as sunglasses and custom glasses
- Contact lens fittings and all types of contact lens products, from disposable (daily, weekly or monthly), to bifocals, colors, toric (for astigmatism), and gas permeable. For more information click here.
- Eye drops, lid scrubs, and vitamins to support your eye health. For more information click here.
- LASIK and refractive surgery co-management, including evaluation of your eyes and discussion of your visual goals to help determine if you are an appropriate candidate for these procedures
- Diagnosis and treatment of vision-related learning problems and vision therapy
- Emergency services
Our Focus is Your Vision.
Emergency Eye Care
Foreign Bodies, etc.
When you choose Advanced Family Eye Care for your vision care, you can rest assured that we will be there for you in the event of an eye emergency or problem. Clinic and hospital trained, our doctors are available for such occurrences. Call our Ellwood City office at 724-758-6338 and our Zelienople office at 724-452-6675.